Hagerman & Company, Inc. has a single mission — to help clients become more productive. We do this through the successful implementation of technology.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. is a Value Added Reseller/System Integrator (VAR/SI) and Consultant. The Company is a large software supplier to manufacturing companies, industrial design firms, AEC and civil design firms, and the government. In addition Hagerman & Company provides expert training, support and consulting services.
Hagerman & Company’s products and services encompass three broad lines of business; namely, CAD/CAM, Consulting Services, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). In addition the company both sells and supports the hardware, operating system, network, and Internet technologies and platforms that underlie these systems. Hagerman is authorized to sell Autodesk products nationwide. The stars on the map above indicate where we have sales & technical resources locations.
Hagerman & Company Achievements and Expertise
- Hagerman & Company founded in 1984
- 20 Offices/Training Centers in Midwest, South and California
- 33-Year Autodesk Reseller
- Autodesk Platinum Partner
- National Autodesk Sales Authorization
- Autodesk Training Center
- Autodesk Specializations in
- Civil Infrastructure
- Process & Power
- Product Design & Manufacturing
- Autodesk Certified Experts and Certified Instructors on staff
- Multiple solutions engineers have 10+ years with Hagerman & Company
- All solutions engineers come from industry, with over 100 years combined experience
- High technical-to-sales staff ratio (1.5 to 1)
- Microsoft Silver Partner ◦ Multiple support staff holding Microsoft certifications, including MCSE, MCPS, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MBSS, and MBSR
- Registered AIA Continuing Education Provider
Hagerman & Company specializes in:
- Computer-Aided Design & Engineering CAD/CAM/CAE Systems
- Autodesk Design Solutions for manufacturing, industrial design, plant design and visualization
- Autodesk Digital Prototyping solutions for Simulation, Factory Design, Collaboration, Sheet Metal and Electrical Controls
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- CAD contracting services
- Data Management
- Experts in implementing, customizing, and supporting the Autodesk Vault product line
- Largest U.S. reseller of BlueCielo ECM Solutions, including InnoCielo Meridian
- Synergis Adept data management solutions
- Complete data management implementation and customization services
- Proprietary Hagerman data management tools
- Sales & Engineering Automation
- Custom LISP, VB, and VBA programming
- Design Automation
Hagerman & Company represents major software developers in the above industries including Autodesk, Inc. (CAD/PDM), BlueCielo (PDM/EDM), and Microsoft.
Hagerman & Company, Inc. is headquartered in Mt. Zion, Illinois, and maintains branch offices for sales and support in the following locations: Birmingham, AL; Kennesaw, GA; Hoffman Estates, IL; Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Overland Park, KS (Kansas City); Indianapolis, IN; Mishawaka, IN; Louisville, KY; Cincinnati, OH; Brentwood, TN; Memphis, TN; Knoxville, TN; and California operations in San Jose, Sacramento, San Ramon, Glendale, Anaheim, and San Diego.