By making project information accessible to the project team when and where they need it, BIM 360 Docs turns document management from a necessary task to the foundation for project success.
Keep your team on-track with the latest drawings, documents, and models
- Controlled sharing of information across the entire team
- Perform constructability reviews with 2D & 3D markups
- Reduce rework risks through versioning and permissions
- Manage contract documents and track project activity
Less time fighting with files. More time building.
When project teams have the right information at the right time, work happens faster. BIM 360 Docs lets you publish, manage, review and approve all drawings, documents and models -- anytime, anywhere.
Always on time
Get information published faster and organized logically with bulk upload, set creation, and automatic separation of sheets from design files.
Organize construction drawings and documents into sets and quickly review changes between versions - in 2D or 3D.
Always in control
Maintain document control with five permission levels keeps the right information in the right hands throughout the project.
One app. Period.
When project teams have the right information at the right time, work happens faster. BIM 360 Docs lets you publish, manage, review and approve all construction documents, drawings and models -- anytime, anywhere.
Link 2D & 3D
View and work with drawings in 2D, or open the 3D model and see plans in context -- all from one screen.
Create and share 2D and 3D markups for collaborative constructability reviews.
Create & manage issues
Create and assign design-related issues or to be completed by trades or project team members.
BIM 360 Docs Features
Get started connecting your entire project team and all your information in one place.
Single Project Repository
- Unlimited storage
- Support for all file types
- Project activity log
- List and thumbnail views
- Version control and rollback
- Single viewer for 2D and 3D files
- Extract document sets from design files
- OCR title block data for automated naming
- Separate multi-page PDF files
- Project- and folder-level access rights
- Define access by role, company, user
- Assign five permission levels
- Create, view, assign and track project issues and RFIs
- 2D & 3D markups with thumbnail views, notifications and open/close workflows
- Assign custom attributes and properties
- Online and offline access on Web, phone & tablet
- PDF and model viewer, optimized for Apple iOS
- Navigate between documents without closing viewer