Co-author shared Revit models and coordinate deliverables
- Connect and collaborate with multidiscipline design teams
- Control worksharing at user, role, company, file- or folder-level
- Track and coordinate deliverables exchanged
- Visualize changes between deliverables in aggregated models
Benefits of working with BIM 360 Design
Less time fighting with files. More time designing.
When design project teams have the right information at the right time, work happens faster. BIM 360 Design lets you co-author shared Revit models, and curate, coordinate, and manage deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
Always on time
Co-author Revit models in real time and review design development from your browser, tablet, or mobile device with the extended team at any time.
Work from the latest design information published to shared folders. Track project activity, file version history, and issue management between teams.
Always in control
Control work sharing and design deliverable exchange with the assurance that the right information is in the right hands throughout the project.
One app. Period
When design project teams have the right information at the right time, work happens faster. The BIM 360 app lets you publish, manage, review, and approve design drawings, documents, and models – anytime, anywhere.
Centralize Project Information
One online workspace for all project team members, helping distributed teams stay connected and organized at all times.
Create and share 2D and 3D markups for collaborative design review.
Store 3D Revit models, 2D CAD sheets, and more in your common project repository – don't let limited storage space get in the way of successful project delivery.
BIM 360 Design Features
Get started by connecting your entire design team and project data in one place. Use cloud worksharing directly in Revit. No user limits. No storage limits.
Single Project Repository
- Unlimited storage
- Support for all file types
- Project activity log
- List and thumbnail views
- Version control and rollback
- Single viewer for 2D and 3D files
- Reduce rework with trackable project activity
- Facilitate model exchange and deliverable coordination
- Curate sets to separate work-in-progress from shared files
- Project- and folder-level access rights
- Define access by role, company, user
- Assign five permission levels
- View added, removed, or modified elements
- Understand changes in context between aggregated models in a single space
- Navigate change visualization by team, phase, building level and more
- Online and offline access on Web, phone & tablet
- PDF and model viewer, optimized for Apple iOS
- Navigate between documents without closing viewer