Meridian is available as a cloud service and on-premise server. There are distinct advantages to each and you have the flexibility to implement either configuration to suit your organization’s needs. All Meridian Clients and Meridian Extensions work with both platforms.
Empower your asset information with the speed, agility, and affordability of Meridian as a secure cloud service. Built on Microsoft Azure, Meridian Cloud provides certified secure cloud services with maximum reliability and global availability. Getting started is fast and easy with built-in industry best practices for data standards and workflows. Save money by dramatically reducing local IT and implementation expenses, and shifting budgets from CAPEX to OPEX.
- Global Access
- Speed of Start Up
- Always Up to Date
- Offload IT Burden
- OPEX vs. CAPEX
- Certified Secure
- Service Level Assurance
Enrich your asset information platform with advanced capabilities and integrations through this on-premise server. Integrations with other critical business systems increase interoperability and enhance efficiency. Support for advanced information types such as 3D CAD and BIM integration, as well as auditable workflows with e-signatures are available to meet the requirements of a wide range of highly regulated industries.
- Local Access and Control
- ‘Off the Grid’
- Highly Configurable
- Integrations to Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems: IBM Maximo, SAP EAM and Infor
- Integrations to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Integrations to Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Integrations to Office applications: Microsoft Office
- Integrations to CAD authoring applications: AutoCAD family, MicroStation, Inventor, SolidWorks, Revit, and DWG-based CAD applications
- Comprehensive E-signatures